The snow is coming...

Tony

Staff member
Well, after a hella hot summer, and an above average winter (mostly in the 60's), our luck has finally run out. There was a huge cold/arctic front that came through yesterday and it's been pretty freakin cold the last couple days. Nothing like up north that's been below 0, but still cold. Well I just received the official military warning of the weather. They are saying 2" of snow accumulation changing over to sleet and freezing rain. I say bring on the snow. I can handle all the snow you can throw at me. The sleet, okay, it hurts when you walk in it, but I can handle it. But, it only takes 1/8" of freezing rain to create a very dangerous situation.

So this week is not starting out on the best note lol. Love the snow, hate the ice, but we are getting both. Does that mean this is a Love/Hate relationship with the weather this week? lmao

Adam

You should come live in Wisconsin for one winter. And to top it all off I am a semi driver which the wheels still keep going no matter what the weather is like lol. On one of my other posts i said i wasn't gonna fly in the cold today but i decided 10 minutes on a battery for some hover practicing wouldn't be that bad. My fingers were frozen when i was done but I am so getting better and that's what i like seeing is through all the frustration and learning process how we can achieve success. Good luck in your weather stay safe.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I am from Indiana and know what "real" weather is like. And I'm also a truck driver as well. Pulled fuel tankers for 10 years. I know how things must get hauled no matter the weather.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, just started here south of OKC about 20 minutes ago. They are saying up to 6" now. Just as long as it holds off until I get home. Z28 Camaro's don't do very well in this stuff lmao.

bweber

Sounds like you need to put some snow tires on that Camaro lol. Here in ND we went from 98" of snow and 9 strait months with snow fall last year, to just under 10" of snow (none of which as bothered to stick around) this year. I say the Miens may not be too far off. Some how where going to pay for this lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
At least I got to ride my cat Sunday. Put about 70 miles on. Could of used a little more snow but it was great! Had a great time!

Tony

Staff member
Just an update. the snow is long gone but this morning we had freezing fog lmao. Yup, winter is back. well for today anyway. tomorrow will be in the upper 50's again hahaha. go figure, this is oklahoma...

Lee

Well I got sun burnt today LOL :D Was laying in the hammock on the beach most of the day. Sorry not rubbing it in or anything.

Top Bottom