Projects the Sky Hawk glider build!

Chris O'Hara

Thermal Padawan
It's late so I'll make the intro to this project short. I got another glider kit (a box of balsa) from the same friend I got the Gentle Lady kit from, this one for $10! :eagerness: So I figured I might as well document the build on here, although be warned it will move fast :D The build will start sometime soon......................

wolfman76

Sweet chris can't wait to see this glider have seen a few diff kinds at 1 of my local fields but don't really know a whole lot about them... You planning on doing photos of the build or you going to post up a video of the build???? Oh yeah and good luck and as always have fun with it right...:positive:

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
Right on! Gliders rock \m/

"Although powered aircraft may express the language of flight, soaring is its eloquence."
— Richard Miller, 1967.

"The soaring pilot makes an aerial excursion, not an incursion. His passage leaves a whisper, not a shriek."
— Richard Miller, 1967

Chris O'Hara

Thermal Padawan
we just start calling him the deal master!!!!
I didn't even haggle to get that price :)

At my club deals like this just happen for the people who've been around for awhile, I can't explain it though. One club member bought an rtf 12' Cub with a 60cc gas engine in it for $250!!! :highly_amused:

Top Bottom