• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

The other day @ the park

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's my first flight with my 500 before my tail blades broke on he second flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's my skyliner flying around the kid section of the park. No one around and yes I got permission :).

Geena

Staff member
Looking good there, Ivan. You need to come down to our field sometime, and fly with me. That way you can really open that 500 up a little. :D

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I will love to do that Geena. I thank you much for the invite. I will PM you :). Maybe this time I can remember to push record on the camera huh LMAO!

Geena

Staff member
I will love to do that Geena. I thank you much for the invite. I will PM you :). Maybe this time I can remember to push record on the camera huh LMAO!
LOL..... yeah, that was an epic flight. I would have loved to had it on video. I`m sorry a scared ya with those piro tic-tocks >LMBO.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
LOL..... yeah, that was an epic flight. I would have loved to had it on video. I`m sorry a scared ya with those piro tic-tocks >LMBO.
Don't worry. I'll just send you a bill for new boxers :lmao:

Top Bottom