The new kid on the block

FeWolf

Greetings All,
Alittle about myself in the RC world, I am more of a builder, ( foam Planes ), than a flier, I suffered 2nd and 3rd burns to my right arm and hands so flying has been difficult for me, so I fly mostly trainers and those planes with SAFE Tech,:chuckles:, build planes for the local children, mostly from Flite Test, chuck gliders and such. I ran across a youtube video, which brought me here, I am looking at building Joy Stick type transmitters in the future for some people with handicap, so they can have the ability to fly and enjoy the fun outdoors.
With the articiles and help was looking to convert brushed motors to brushless conversion, and a few places I have been wanting to build from foam, v173 Flying Pancake, OV-10 Bronce, which are my 2 favorite planes and Delta Dyke.
I have a google drive with some 1500 plus plane plans that everyone is welcome to.
I am a combat Veteran and proud father of 6 children, 3 Grand Children and 1 lovely wife.
Looks like I have alot of read to do.
Bless You and Yours
FeWolf= IronWolf

KLA

Welcome to RCHelp, FeWolf. It's great to have a veteran as part of our forum. I have the utmost respect for all members of the US Military, active and former/retired veterans. My best friend is a Staff Sergeant in the US Army right now as we speak. I support the Military 100% and can't thank you enough for your service. You're a good man.

Sorry to hear about your burns. Must be hard to deal with. If there is anything that I or anyone else could do to help, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I myself don't know much about RC planes, my thing is mostly helicopters, but there are a lot of great and very knowledgeable people in this forum, and I'm sure they will do whatever they can to help you out.

Again, welcome to RCHelp!!! : -)

PS. Would love to see some pictures or videos if you get a chance.

FeWolf

Thank You sir, I will be hitting you up for Heli info, I have a project in mind for a heli/plane, especially on directional thrust, motor sync. And I will be looking into a trainer in the near future, I love the "Little Bird" and I am a kayaker, so I have been looking at this follow Tech for video for the club.

KLA

Sounds great! Like o said, I'll help out any way that I can so don't hesitate to ask. If it is something that I don't know then I'm sure someone that does know will chime in and try to help. I'm a relatively new member to this forum, but in the time I have been here I have found the people to be very friendly, respectable and very helpful. It is a great forum and I am proud to be a part of it.

If you have any questions at all then please ask and I'll do my best to help you out.

murankar

Staff member
:Welcome1:

Glad you signed up for RCH. Welcome to the forum the only thing we require is pictures and videos, lol. Thank you for joining.

Admiral

Welcome to the forum FeWolf, somewhere in the archives of this forum there is a thread dealing with the setup of an amputee and how he was set up to fly with one hand. I had a quick look and can't find it, maybe others can remember it.

FeWolf

welcome to the forum fewolf, somewhere in the archives of this forum there is a thread dealing with the setup of an amputee and how he was set up to fly with one hand. I had a quick look and can't find it, maybe others can remember it.

thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Just a few quick pics, I am teaching myself air brushing
76116_10202227661517695_481867089_n.jpg
923062_10203198340064052_1004508740_n.jpg
1924408_10203316327253658_1041045200_n.jpg

76116_10202227661517695_481867089_n.jpg

923062_10203198340064052_1004508740_n.jpg

1924408_10203316327253658_1041045200_n.jpg

Top Bottom