The MPX Fun Cub

loflyby

Hello all,

I would like to share some recent pictures of the Multiplex Fun Cub flying the sunny skies of Lancaster CA and give the new forum format a test.
I hope you enjoy them.

Happy Flying

loflyby

FUN1.jpg

FUN2.jpg

FUN3.jpg

FUN4.jpg

FUN5.jpg

FUN6.jpg

Ken Jackson

Sweet, love the over sized rubber tires. Just saw some for the first time at a flying event. Nice looking plane.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing.

Dave, I'm moving back up north. May end up back in North West Indiana or somewhere South West of Chicago. My office is in Mount Prospect but I'll be working downtown. Definitely have to get together and fly.

Ken

loflyby

Thanks Ken for your kind comments. I'm glad you liked the pictures.
Yes, those wheels are the signature of the German MPX FunCub, they are inspired on the "Tundra Wheels" full scale bush airplanes use in Alaska or any other remote place.
For this model airplane, the wheels are made of the same light yet strong material the Germans designated as Elapor.

Again, thanks and greetings from sunny SoCal.

loflyby

EyeStation

Dave, I'm moving back up north. May end up back in North West Indiana or somewhere South West of Chicago. My office is in Mount Prospect but I'll be working downtown. Definitely have to get together and fly.

Ken

Sounds good, Busse Woods will be on your way home, Golf Road, just East of Rt 53. An AMA member only site.

Chicagoland Radio Control Modelers

We still fly closer to my home in Homer Township. That public park with great open field behind it.

I can always make it out to this place closer to Indiana border,

Suburban AeroClub of Chicago (SAC)
Location: Cicero Ave., 1/2 north of Vollmer Road near Country Club Hills, Cook County.

Good Luck with your transition and rebuild!

Top Bottom