450 The Dreaded Walk of Shame 'video'

yardner

OH NO !!! the Dreaded Walk of SHAME :crushed:
It was like, I might be to LOW ! OK, maybe i can go under it..... DIDN'T WORK:grief::grief::grief:

[video=youtube_share;R9V5AlAnI80]http://youtu.be/R9V5AlAnI80[/video]

I SUCK AT FLYING :friendly_wink:

EyeStation

Damn, not fun. I can only imagine your thoughts. "Oh no, fence! Maybe I can squeeze it through!...Why ain't this my 130?"
Sorry to see the damage. Hopefully a speedy recovery.

Tony

Staff member
That's no walk of shame. Those of us that have LOST aircraft and had to look for them for weeks (ahem, GABA!) know what a TRUE walk of shame is like hahaha.

sucks about the crash though, but you will learn something from this. That is what matters.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Ahem! lol...Who put that fence there! I feel ya bro, it sucks to go home with the bird all bent up. The nature of the hobby, Heli's, planes, cars and or boats we will always break something.

Derek

Ahem! lol...Who put that fence there! I feel ya bro, it sucks to go home with the bird all bent up. The nature of the hobby, Heli's, planes, cars and or boats we will always break something.

Ain't that the truth!!! Personally, I hate it when those pesky bushes and trees jump out in the way. I am sure they weren't there when I started flying and POOF...there they are.

Sorry about the crash buddy!!!

treff

Sorry to see. I did the same some years ago with a glider asw 18, tried to thread 18 feet through a 5 barred gate. It's not a pretty site. Luck with the rebuild, I'm sure it will be better
in the next incarnation. Cheers

yardner

yeah, I don't think it was the crash that did most of the damage. it was the sudden STOP !
and the only good news it that the fence was Not damaged.
it won't be the 1st time and won't be the last time i'll have to do a rebuild on the poor T Rex.
hey, LHS has to make a living too. :eagerness:

but when it happened i thought of you guys and just wanted to share :friendly_wink:

treff

In my brain I'm sure there is a tree and fence magnet that controls my thumbs and of course that big, big one
terra firma. LOL

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
sorry to hear about that... Reminds me of my sorta shame moment. Wish you luck with a speedy rebuild. Oh yes while your at it may as well cut down that fence ;)

Slobberdog

Chris he tried taking the fence down with the Heli and it did not work,

All things serious though, hope you get it back in the air soon, never fun seeing a bird messed up.

Last edited:

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
lolololol.... needs a upgrade... to something like a full scale huey, ;) i'm sure the heli will recover, but will the fence?

murankar

Staff member
Sorry about the mis hap. I took that walk a few months ago at a fun fly, in front of many people. At the same time I got many compliments on the kit throughout that day.

It makes us better.

Top Bottom