250 The curse of the honeybee... Prepare to laugh. :(

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
The curse of the honey bee
So... I have realized that I need to pray real hard to before I start planning to fly around my little honey bee. Lol. The awesome heli it is, whenever I do wanna fly this thing, I get in trouble. EVERY TIME!! I mean it's ridiculous.*

The last time I went, my first spool up got the heli stuck 10 ft up in a tree where I couldn't reach it, had to drive my little sedan per the curb to stand on top of the trunk, hold a branch up and try to wag it out! Lol imagine the sight! It was funny and horrifying! Lol finally couple kids playing on the *soccer field helped me bump it out with their soccer ball. Well phew! I got it out, and flew it around... It was awesome.*

Yesterday, winds were as low as they can get less than 5mph. Man! It was a beautiful day, wanted to fly the bee again. Had repaired it good from the last flights damages, and was all set. Lol. Well, I drive into the field I use to play, not realizing that it had rained the day before, so the ground was mushy. And my same poor sedan got stuck in "mud". Like stuck.!! Had to call AAA to pull me out. :( * (started laughing yet) *well, hold on... I also found out while being pulled out that the field I got stick in and I fly in is a freakin processed sewage dump ground they dispose the waste on and plant grass in it. :( Man!!! My car was stick in POOP! aggghhhhhh!! :( and I got that stuff all over my shoes. I mean! Nothing to be proud of. Ughh!!*

Well... *finally found a non mushy, and sanitary 2acre land to fly on... The fly time was amazing! *Did some amazing fast flights. Went too banked on one left turn and stalled straight in the grass...*

Guess what... Bent the fly bar back and up in the air! It was awesome!*

Another stall!! Another 20' fall! Damage? One ring like push rod. Had read before that one ring is ok too.u loose a little control but still... You know what I flew again! One full battery! Every crash the head popped off, but I pop of back in with the one ring like push rod, up in the air.*

Final blow! Fff , didn't realize there was a light pole. Lol... Straight in! Fell like a rock. Head popped off... Damage?? -- lol, stripped servo... Bent flybar, and bent tail reduction gear.*

Servo can be fixed... Gear can be straightened... And flybar bent back! Tell me this heli is not a monster!! I love it! Except for the part where it beats the crap out of my car before it can be flown! Lol

Hahahaja... Just thought it would be funny to share! Lol

Tony

Staff member
This would be even better with video hahahaha. Sorry you had bad luck with the flight. Atleast you got to fly it. And they are a beast when it comes to crashes.

Lee

You are the first person i have heard of that actually likes the HB V2. Funny day sounds like. Always video we need to see

Top Bottom