General The buzzing the buzzing

bweber

Servo's suck!!! Ok i have tried everything withing my power and knowlege to stop THE BUZZING. I've tried every adjustment in the book and the buzzing only goes away for the moment until i move the controls. They even buzz when they are moving. No lie people I've been trying to stop the buzzing for 2 days and nothing. please somebody tell me digital spektum servos are suppose to buzz ( jk lol) this sucks please help all you RC guru's out there.

Tony

Staff member
Digital servos will always make noise, it's just the nature of the beast. They are receiving a lot more pulses a second than analogs, like 250/50. If you have it on a gyro, it makes even more noise lmao. Just how it goes.

bweber

oh thank GOD all i could think is that they are binding so dam bad and i just couldn't get it to stop. To make it worse every single servo is on the thing is digital so when i turn it on i sounds like the whole thing is going to blow up

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, yeah I remember when I first installed a digital servo, I was cleaning and freeing up everything I could thinking the same thing you thought. But as long as it's not binding, then it's fine. Just remember, the digital servos have much better centering, and they are constantly trying to stay there.

Top Bottom