General The build continues!!

concodd

Hi People,
Boy! this is slow going, have just received my Castle Phoenix ESC and have installed the power connectors for both battery and the motor. I think my UBEC is coming by camel as that has not arrived nor has the servo tester so that I can centre my servo's. Is there anything that can be done while I am waiting? my 2x6 cell lipo's are still in storage charge as is a 3 cell lipo that I got for doing the servo centring. Should I charge them up now or wait until I can progress further? Have not even touched my TX yet, that needs to programmed also.

murankar

Staff member
First you can center the servos without the tester, unless you think you have issues with the servos. Once power is applied they will center.

As for the batteries, I would wait till you have the other stuff in hand before charging. They should no more than an hour to charge. If you charge them now and you do not have the other stuff in 3 days you will need to re storage charge them which can be a hassle.

If your esc is ready for a battery then go ahead and get the servos setup. Center, put on servo arms and get them 90ed the best you can. For that one battery will need charged but you won't need a full charge to do it.

Sorry missed something. If you esc has a bec in it then you can do the servos. If not you will have to wait for the bec to come in.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Top Bottom