The Best Pilot in the World throwing it down.

Lee

Take you sea sick tablets and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
There was a heli in that video? All I saw was the same thing you see sticking your head out the side window of a car... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Driveway... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Road...Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree... Tree...

gravybird

Just want to let you know... Not complaining. But I use an iPhone, and tapatalk, and this is what I get whenever I try and click on a YouTube link

Don't know if anyone else has this trouble

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330076152.579055.jpg

Marc

I must be a scale pilot, I had a tough time just watching that video trying to imagine the stick movements to make that heli move like that!

Tony

Staff member
I'm aware of the broken links on the videos. It only happens when you embed the videos with the video button here on the forum. It's like this on every forum, and I have put in a ticket with tapatalk on it. I'm hoping when they come out with another update, this issue will be fixed. Unfortunately since I don't allow HTML on here (security issue), this is the only way to embed them. Even the iframe videos wont' work on tapatalk.

The only other thing we can do is put the actual link above or below each video.

gravybird

oh I just recieved a tapatalk update last night too... they don't seem to update very often, I think that was the first one in over 4 months:)

Tony

Staff member
That was just for the app, the actual files we have to put on the server are about every 6 months if that soon lmao.

Top Bottom