450 The 450's got some attention

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
This evening I got two of my 450's out and burned some lipo's.

The first was the Align T-rex 450 Pro. The tail was bouncing so I had to check it out. I checked the drive shaft for straightness, the gears, and the gyro, I could not find the cause so I put it back on the shelf.

The second was my first 450. A EXI T-REX 450 V2 all metal frame composite rotor head and belt drive tail rotor. Dang it flew better than the Align. I did replace the main shaft and I flew it in the street light after dark.

Wooo Hoooo.

I had a good niht nothing got broke... lol :)

Tony

Staff member
That is what matters right there. You were able to carry them back to the house in the same manner that you carried them out of the house lol. That has not been my luck in this hobby so far most of the time.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
awesome! I am gonna have both my 450's ready by this weekend.. and also hopefuly my 250 :) I am excited too..

it just feels too good after the flight and u land and come home in one piece.!! :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I have a weekend home this week with nothing planed for a change if I get my workbench set up sat. I hope to get the 450 up in the air Sundays afternoon! Let's hope! Lol

Top Bottom