THANK YOU!

Heliman450

Hi all, I know how stuff just builds up and one thinks "Hey where did all that come from?". I've got about four things that I just don't seem to be able to fix right now. I'm sure they are nothing compared to what people are dealing with around the world today, but with the help here in the Forum I'm sure my few problems will come right.

Thanks for your feedback and inspiration!

Derek

I'm gonna tell ya something, Phil. I've been a member of this forum for many years. When I was first here, my knowledge base was extremely limited. I surely don't know it all right now but with the help of many forums, including this one, I've definitely gained a lot of info. There are some people, in the RC Community, that just won't help noobies and it sucks. Then there are helpful forums, including this one, that will nearly do 'almost anything and everything' to help out, give advice and suggestions, etc.

Stick around buddy! We're all here to help each other!

Heliman450

Cheers Derek, much appreciated feedback.

I also just had feedback from Jeti on one of my other problems to add to EspritTech's contribution. Dealing with it also takes a little time, too! I'm off to do my dog-sitting duties for my neighbour.

I'll be back to the Forum later today or tomorrow depending upon 'normal life' commitments :biggrin1:

trainrider06

Life sure does get in the way of things sometimes, but we sure do like to live our lives for those good things like flying heli's! :)

I'm gonna tell ya something, Phil. I've been a member of this forum for many years. When I was first here, my knowledge base was extremely limited. I surely don't know it all right now but with the help of many forums, including this one, I've definitely gained a lot of info. There are some people, in the RC Community, that just won't help noobies and it sucks. Then there are helpful forums, including this one, that will nearly do 'almost anything and everything' to help out, give advice and suggestions, etc.

Stick around buddy! We're all here to help each other!

Thats pretty well said. This is my "go-to" forum because of the support

Top Bottom