Micro Thank You Mr. Postman

callsign4223

Staff member
2 new toys in the mail today. I got a Syma X1 quad and a 130x!!!! Well, I should say I got the quad and the wife got me the 130x for a late valentines day.

Quick question, does anyone have the dx8 file for the 130x? I know I could go through the manual and put the settings in, but I would prefer to just snag the file from someone.

Tony

Staff member
Congrats on the purchases. I'm not sure if anyone on here has a DX8 and this heil though. Gaba is JR, and I'm not sure about Jesse. I know there are others on here with the bird, here's hoping they can upload something.

callsign4223

Staff member
I found a file, I would just trust something from someone on here more than I would a file off a random website. I really wish that HH would put out files for ALL their BNF models.

And BTW, we are gonna have to meet up sometime so you can fly these things. The quad is awesome. It's so stable I think I am going to let my boy try to fly it tomorrow. My fingers on top of his on the sticks kind of thing.

xokia

I found a file, I would just trust something from someone on here more than I would a file off a random website. I really wish that HH would put out files for ALL their BNF models.

And BTW, we are gonna have to meet up sometime so you can fly these things. The quad is awesome. It's so stable I think I am going to let my boy try to fly it tomorrow. My fingers on top of his on the sticks kind of thing.
I have the dx8 and the 130x. If you still need a file let me know. Mine is just what's in the manual though no custom settings really required. Let us know what you think of the 130x.

Tony

Staff member
Just so everyone knows, I have now added the SPM file format to the uploads that are allowed. So, you should be able to upload the file directly to the forum. I must stress though, RC-Help takes no responsibility for the files whatsoever. You are using them at your own risk. Make sure to unplug the motors and take all blades and props off before testing. Yeah I know, but I have to say it lmao.

callsign4223

Staff member
Hey Tony, don't we have a DX8 file thread? Could we sticky it at the top of the TX section to make it easier for people to swap files?

Tony

Staff member
If we did, I forgot about it. You have seen that I have created a new one though. I will look for the other one and update that one if I need to though.

Tony

Staff member
I found the thread you were talking about. And it was ALL of the files from Horizon Hobby, none of the personal files from the members of this site. I'm just going to let that one die lol. Let's build the other thread and get as many files in there as we can.

callsign4223

Staff member
Ok, I know this has been gone over before, but like every other 130x, mine is showing some tail wag straight out of the box.

What was the final consensus on cause and solution?

Also, other than the wag, this thing is great. I know that it is suggested to replace the tail servo pretty quick and to put on the red washers. Any other suggestions to keep this bird flying great?

xokia

You can adjust the gain of the tail servo.

I use the stock tail servo just fine. I would recommend as required solid carbon rod, metal A gear and a set of Rakon tail bearings. Everything else is optional IMO

Top Bottom