450 Tgz380 Puts Blades At An Awkward Angle After Initializing

Hermie

Hello from the Philippines, everyone. Bitten by the bug kind of late in my life, I am a veritable newbie to the hobby. I found this forum by chance and I am so glad because I have a question I need help on. I have a KDS 450C which I have converted into FBL, using a TGZ380 and a Tarot FBL head. Lately, I notice that right after initializing the heli, the blades go at an awkward pitch angle, something that I did not see before so I am wondering what has suddenly caused that? Thank you in advance for any and all replies.

Admiral

A bit more information or video would be better. What do you mean by an awkward angle, both the same pitch? both different pitches? negative? positive ?

I'm sure somebody will be able to help if we can understand the problem.

Tony

Staff member
I'm with Keith, we are going to need a little more information. If you can upload a video to youtube and post the link here, it would help us understand what it is doing.

murankar

Staff member
I am going to guess and say that after the initialization the radio has control over the servos. I believe (just based off what you stated) that what your seeing is a result of your pitch curves.

Without seeing it or more info its just a rough guess at the problem.

Hermie

I apologize for the delay. But here is the thing, when I next spooled up my heli after I posted this question to make a video, the TGZ380 seems to have decided by itself to behave or so it seems, at least to me. It no longer changes the pitch of my heli as abruptly and as "violently" as before after initializing. Anyhow, if you'd still care to see how it does now, here is the youtube link:
Thank you, guys for your time and attention. This is a great forum and I am sure that in the course of my doing this hobby I will return again and again here. Thank you all. God bless.

Tony

Staff member
As long as it is sorted, that is all that matters. Sometimes though, a simple reset is all it needs. Maybe a quick run though the menus to verify settings and a save at the end.

namaspilot

I apologize for the delay. But here is the thing, when I next spooled up my heli after I posted this question to make a video, the TGZ380 seems to have decided by itself to behave or so it seems, at least to me. It no longer changes the pitch of my heli as abruptly and as "violently" as before after initializing. Anyhow, if you'd still care to see how it does now, here is the youtube link:
Thank you, guys for your time and attention. This is a great forum and I am sure that in the course of my doing this hobby I will return again and again here. Thank you all. God bless.

Hello

Where can I get that rotor head please?

Thank you

Top Bottom