Testing Picture Uploads

Tony

Staff member
Picture uploads are still failing in Chrome. Error code is "Undefined" But, Chrome is showing the flash uploader whereas firefox is not.

Rc-Help

I have a member that is saying there is an issue posting. If this is the case with you, send me an email at admin@rc-help.com and I will look further into the issue. I posted this, and the above post with a registered user accout, and all is well on my end. Let me konw if you have any issues.

Tony

Staff member
Testing upload with tapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766203.953127.jpg
The above was done to the forum.

a693481b-6f4a-90a5.jpg
The above was uploaded to tapatalk.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766203.953127.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I see what you mean about them being smaller even when you are choosing the largest format. Not sure why it's doing this. If you need to upload a pic larger, I guess you could upload it to tapatalk for a full res preview. although I would rather people upload them to the forum so it goes into a thumbnail to reduce bandwidth for those that don't have high speed interwebz. I will check my settings and see if I can get the forum hosted a little bigger.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766885.061732.jpg

Then select to this forum
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766923.847624.jpg

These are the only two options.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766969.428727.jpg

Then if I do the upload to tapatalk::
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336767039.902629.jpg

I was in wifi and the result was the same... Same in 3G

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766885.061732.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766923.847624.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766969.428727.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336767039.902629.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, you are a picture whore hahahahaha. so am I though, so the pot and the kettle hahahahaha.

There is nothing I can do about the limit to uploading to tapatalk, I can only help what happens on this site. But I am working on making those tapatalk images bigger to fill the screen. I can't promise that something will change, but I am trying.

the work around on that one is to upload directly to the forum. if you have any issues with that one, then let me know. Now that I know about that issue after only 40 images, I'm going to disable that feature on here. I don't want my members to have to pay to upload images. That is just retarded after having to pay for the app.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
no the first two are uploaded on to the forum.. taptalk wouldnt even let me do another upload on tapatalk if i dont buy that upgrade.. all the pics were upgraded to this forum through tapatalk using the this forum button.. :)

Tony

Staff member
Just so everyone knows, it has been brought to my attention that the "Manage Attachments" popup is just showing a blank screen. I'm working on it.

Top Bottom