Testing a new FBL unit

heli-maniac

So I have not flown in a few months Last time I did was with a AR7200bx
Have sold both of them off my 550 and Fusion 50 they flew ok but just not like I wanted
So trying out a clone V Bar with 5.3 pro
Set up was super easy even having to do it on a PC . also can do it with a app on my Tablet or phone with blue tooth if I need to do any adj. at the field

So Im just testing it out right now
Trex 550 with new FBL unit - YouTube

Wow, that is awesome, looks rock steady, I've just done an fbl conversion so quite interested in others too.. Amazing Jesse

heli-maniac

It has a lot better feel to it so a few tweeks and I think it will fly very nice
It has just a slight shutter to it need to change the gain alittle and try again
It tracks super strait witch the 7200 didnt

wolfman76

It is listed under mikado in android for 7.20 I think I paid 5.99 for the mshbrain app.. how much was the fbl unit and do they have the silver blue lines clones definitely been looking at v-bar.. thinking of my next heli might be the agile 7.2 saw one flown on first day of helimasters

Last edited:

wolfman76

Holy crap I just saw the price on the basic agile 7.2 kit 2000 just for frame and rotors gonna be saving for awhile unless I get better pay
. COME ON 14HR JOB!!!

Hey Jesse, I forgot I'd made a comment on this a while ago, well since then I've got the Kbar on my 450 now, some maiden flights posted in the video section...

I've only got the dx6i, got a bit of tail wag on mine but not sure how to change it, I'm presuming it's with the Gyro settings in the tx. I've also just changed the switch to the f-mode from the gyro switch (thanks Tony...lol) so the gains can be changed in idle up(which I'm just learning about)

heli-maniac

From your video that I saw It has a slow tail wag
Mine did that because the tail gain in the Kbar was set to low you will have to change that in the PC set up screen for the tail

From your video that I saw It has a slow tail wag
Mine did that because the tail gain in the Kbar was set to low you will have to change that in the PC set up screen for the tail

Thanks Jesse, so do you know what the gyro tx settings are for and what they control in the gyro..?

heli-maniac

Thanks Jesse, so do you know what the gyro tx settings are for and what they control in the gyro..?

Well I fly with a DX8 Not the same as your DX6I and The gyro settings are not the same from my 550 to your 450

But if you can post a picture of the PC screen showing your gyro settings I can help you in the right direction

Top Bottom