Spektrum Telemetry with Dx7s - anyone used it?

Westy

LEGEND
hey all ... as you know I am still waiting for my DX7s to arrive.....

I was just wondering...

if I am using Dual Sats, can I still used telemetry?

I wanted to run Battery pack voltage and esc/motor temp

What sensors would I need to use? how many sensors can I actually run?

I am going to be running an iKon Controller

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the two are completely different. You will be using the Ikon (I think) and it has dual ports for the satellite Rx's. You will plug those in to the Ikon (I have mine plugged into a 3GX), then you will put the short 3 wire plug into the bind port (as long as it's supplying power and you cna bind with it). Once you have that plugged in, you will use the button on teh side of the telemetry module to bind everything.

There are 3 different plugs that come with the module, temp, pack volt, Rx volt. The Rx volt is built into the short 3 wire plug. The red/black is your pack voltage and is good for up to 60vDC. Then you get the temp wire. If I remember correctly, you will plug the pack voltage and the temp into a Y that is included and that will go into one port of the module. I may have some things crossed, but I think that's right. Don't have one in front of me.

Dirk

There are 3 different plugs that come with the module, temp, pack volt, Rx volt. The Rx volt is built into the short 3 wire plug. The red/black is your pack voltage and is good for up to 60vDC. Then you get the temp wire. If I remember correctly, you will plug the pack voltage and the temp into a Y that is included and that will go into one port of the module. I may have some things crossed, but I think that's right.

You are 100% correct. The only reason that I remember this is because it is still fresh in my mind after setting mine up last night.

Top Bottom