General Tarot RC Heli/Alpha RC

KLA

I recently placed an order wight Tarot RC Heli for a few small parts for my 450 Pro. Normally their service is excellent and fast but when I ordered from them this time things are taking longer than usual. After waiting for almost 2 weeks with no update to my order status, naturally I was concerned and sent an email with my concerns to Tarot RC Heli's site hoping to find some info about my order. Well, just the other day I got a response to my email from the owner and CEO of Tarot RC Heli, Dave. But the best part is that not only did I get an email from Dave, I actually got a personal phone call from Dave also explaining the problem, and Dave also offered to send me a extra gift, because of the order taking longer than expected, and ship everything by Priority Mail.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Dave for being a stand up guy and trying to rectify the problem. Also to recommend Tarot RC Heli/Alpha RC because their customer service is top notch and I was totally impressed!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a link to their site, if anyone is interested. I highly recommend them.

Tarot RC Helicopters

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I recently placed an order wight Tarot RC Heli for a few small parts for my 450 Pro. Normally their service is excellent and fast but when I ordered from them this time things are taking longer than usual. After waiting for almost 2 weeks with no update to my order status, naturally I was concerned and sent an email with my concerns to Tarot RC Heli's site hoping to find some info about my order. Well, just the other day I got a response to my email from the owner and CEO of Tarot RC Heli, Dave. But the best part is that not only did I get an email from Dave, I actually got a personal phone call from Dave also explaining the problem, and Dave also offered to send me a extra gift, because of the order taking longer than expected, and ship everything by Priority Mail.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Dave for being a stand up guy and trying to rectify the problem. Also to recommend Tarot RC Heli/Alpha RC because their customer service is top notch and I was totally impressed!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a link to their site, if anyone is interested. I highly recommend them.

Tarot RC Helicopters

:rant: That's funny, I had the same problem with my order but Dave wasn't so nice. Shoot, he didn't even e-mail me til 10 days later to tell me that the parts I've ordered wasn't even in stock. So I waited. Once he got the parts in he finally sent the parts out. The funny part is that he didn't even send the item that wasn't in stock and waiting about a month for. I cant deal with people that aren't true to their words so i'll give my business to someone else instead... Just my opinion.

KLA

Wow! That sucks to hear that, DOG. I've always had a good experience with them. This was the first time I ever had a problem with any of my orders from Tarot. I would've been satisfied with just the response to my email, but to actually get a personal phone call from Dave really impressed me. It sucks that you had a bad experience with them. I guess that will happen from time to time.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Wow! That sucks to hear that, DOG. I've always had a good experience with them. This was the first time I ever had a problem with any of my orders from Tarot. I would've been satisfied with just the response to my email, but to actually get a personal phone call from Dave really impressed me. It sucks that you had a bad experience with them. I guess that will happen from time to time.

:agree: maybe Dave was having a bad day and I just happen to be the recipient on the wrong end :sadwavey:. We all have those kind of a days every once in awhile :lmao:.

KLA

Yeah, maybe. I just thought it was pretty cool that he actually called me to tell me what the hold up was. I know I've ordered from them at least 6 or 7 times and never had a problem til now.

Klamp

I wish I had read this forum first before I ordered from
Tarot RC Heli/Alpha RC
on 02/02/2017 Here is email I got when I asked about my order;

Keith,
We just got over Chinese new year's and during that time we were unable to purchase inventory...we will be ordering this product on Wednesday and should ship in a week.
Thank you
David Frederick

Unlike most web Stores they won't tell ya stuff is out of stock or even email and tell you, now I play the waiting game, I could or maybe should have ordered some where else,
I just hope it all works out ok and I'll leave a update when or if it does, buyer beware in the mean time !!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Everyone is nice and quick to take your money but when it comes to CS, there is no more CS. Most of the times their just rude and don't care once they have your money :( Were just a # to them.

KLA

I know you had a bad experience with Tarot, but I feel different than you do. Out of all of the times I've ordered from Tarot, I only had a problem that 1 time. Dave called me when my parts came in to tell me he was shipping my order to me, shipped it 2 day priority mail and added an extra gift for the delay just like he had promised. I have ordered a few times since then and didn't have any more problems. Also, Dave and I have emailed each other a few times about non-buisness stuff.

I know every situation is different and some people do have bad experiences with some online companies, but Dave and Tarot RC Heli have treated me pretty well. I've had problems with other online companies that didn't even have the courtesy to answer an email.

As far as Chinese New Year, that part is true. Their new year holiday lasts a long time and they refuse to ship out any orders during that time. Sounds like BS to us, but it's not. I ordered something from China a few years ago at the beginning of January and because of their New Year I didn't get my parts til March.

Klamp

I understand that part about the Chinese New Year, Tarot I ordered from is in San Diego, CA
Their website should say OUT-OF-STOCK like 99.999% of everyone else you order from on line, don't ya think ?
You might ask why I didn't cancel my order ? Here is why:

All Orders canceled before shipment are subject to a 25% cancelation fee of the order total amount! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Thank you

Dave

Tarot-rc-heli.com

Now, I don't want to rain on his parade but I don't think I'll be a repeat customer............

KLA

I kinda agree, also. Even though I like Dave and Tarot RC Heli, their website should definately say "out of stock" if they don't have the parts. The 25% cancellation fee is BS. Try emailing Dave directly, cause that rule don't make any sense. If the order hasn't been shipped yet, then what is the fee for?

Klamp

I really think thats how they make money, one way or the other on you, no one had stock of what I ordered at the time now ebay has lots of them at a much cheaper price to boot, looks like I bend over twice on this deal, maybe Dave was also charging me for the vaseline

holtneil

Hi mate that sucks just email him and remind him cancellation fee is on an order that can be fill right away if they have not got stock thats not your problem so they cant fill the order so you want your money back or the heli by the end of the week

Tony

Staff member
Hope it all works out for you. I surely would not have waited this long to send that email. Companies that are out of stick but still show the item on their page and you can still purchase it severely make me mad.

KLA

That's great that you're getting a refund. I knew Dave would understand if you set him an email. He's really not a bad guy. I get along with him great. But I guess it seems like I am the only one. Oh well. To each his own. I'll continue to order from Tarot RC Heli. But I'm glad you got it worked out.

Willie

This is probably one of the worst buying experiences I have ever made. My order was places mid September 2021 and My money was taken. There are parts not available from him and said they are on order. I am still waiting for any parts being send or as I requested partial refund with the parts available. These people I think is a lot of scammers scamming your hard earn money from you. They absolutely dont reply on emails or just send promises when you get hold of them. Two weeks agi he said he will send what he got and then refund the rest he does not have. And guess what no more reply from the owner said to be. I will absolutely never support him again until he come through with my parts ordered.

Top Bottom