Tarot FBL.... Good gyro.. bad setup / mechanical issue / preflight check fail.. lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

when i came home, i replaced the broken blade and the missing link. Saw that i had about 5degrees of positive and about 18 degrees of negative... well.. I did pump negative into it when i was loosing height.. i think... the link popped because he blade got too steep and the motor stalled, and then blade was loose... so boom strike (only a dent).. I dont edit my videos.. so have fun with this raw footage.. heehee

anywaz... will be flying today again.. bird is fixed and pitch travel is fixed too.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Re: Tarot FBL.... Good gyro.. bad setup / mechanical issue / preflight check fail.. l

ooooooooh tail wag tail wag tail wag tail wag tail wag.. lol

i just heard it... oopsie!!

Tony

Staff member
Re: Tarot FBL.... Good gyro.. bad setup / mechanical issue / preflight check fail.. l

Ugh, you guys are going to make me buy another one lmao. Where did you get this one Gaba? Great flying other than the crappy landing :biggrin1:

Lee

Oooopppsss!!! Tough luck Gaba. I think i will get the Tarot in May when i return from Mexico.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My tarot controller and head I got from ac-rc.com.. Even HK has it now. HK calls it HK zyx. I believe ac-rc is the best, fast shopping, and on top of that, that guy refunds you any extra shipping money if you were charged while checkout. Like of it really cost him 5.6 to ship and site calculated and charged you 7 or whatever. He writes an apology email and refunds the 1.4 to your PayPal without questions. I like that kind of honesty. :) good website!

And my tarot is up for flight again. I am gonna take it slow this time. Just to gain stick confidence.. Have been loosing that lately.

Tony

Staff member

Yeah, I have lost pretty much all of mine since it's been so long lmao. Ah well, there's always the Bitchin' S-10 I can play with.

Adam

This tarot flybarless is really on my wish list. had a medical emergency so this build is postponed til after summer maybe. so im assuming the zyx with a usb cable is a fairly decent setup for that gyro. it looked pretty good.

RCD

Glencairn Drone

How long have you had this heli? Your building your fleet quite big!! lmao Ive never heard of Tarot. Are they Trex clones?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep they are the very good quality clones of trex...

Rumor has it that they are out of the same factory as align just different assembly line..

I have had this a while.. This used to be my align 450 flybar... Now it's a converted FBL..

Top Bottom