Tarifa Skies

Lee

Heres a quicky video from My T-Copter.
Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Now that was great! I was amazed at how steady the camra is. And the tri copter looks so smooth flying threw the air. I'm going to have to think about building one myself! GOOD job Lee!

Lee

Thanks guys. I'm slowly getting there with the equipment. Still some vibrations and the Copter isn't as steady as i want it. But that will all change when the open pilot control board arrives.

Lee

70cm or 27 inches across from motor to motor. Slightly bigger give you a more stable platform but only when the wind is light. As it picks up they get a bit twitchy. So i went for a compromise.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I thought the video was looking pretty stable bro. The fly through of the arch was awesome. I was wondering about something ... can you take one of the two motors up front and switch the direction of rotation and put a reverse pitch blade on it ... wondering if that would make it more stable because it would take some of the cross wind thing out of the equation. Just a thought.

Lee

You can get CCW props and put one on the front. But i'm not going to change anything else on this one. I will be building my Quad as soon as the board arrives. That will become my camera ship. :D

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Will the quad have CCW props on it (two CW and two CCW)? I was just thinking this would be a good way to help stabilize things quite a bit.

Lee

Yep it has to or it wont fly. The yaw works by altering the speed of the props to cause torque one way or the other. This only works with two different rotating props. :D

Top Bottom