450 Tarex 450 Pro V2 setup help

nikki5

I want to get the Tarex 450 Pro V2 kit as my first heli, becouse it looks better than the hk 450 clone, but cheaper than align trax, and i think it looks great. Im try to put together a plan for my buying for the setup, and since i have not done it before i need some help and advices. I want to fly sports/scale flying, and not interested in 3D at all. I want slow RPM and long flytime. here is what i found:

Tarex 450 Pro V2 kit
YEP 45A 2 6S SBEC Brushless SpeedController
Tarot-450MX-1700KV-Brushless-Motor
EMAX ES9256-HV-Swash and Rotor Tail Digital Servo
Tarot ZYX-S2 3-Axis Gyro System

I see some fly this low kv motor with 4 or 5 cells for slower headspeed..im not shure yet on no of cells to use?
Im not shure if this hit are sent with 121 or 150 teeth maingear, so not shure what pinion to use yet. I have try some head speed calculator to estimate pinion size but im not shure on this. could a RPM arround 1600-1800 be ok ?

All suggestions for improvments are welcome..my target is to get a good heli who will last some time without need to change to much cheap bad parts, but at a good price who make sense for a beginner heli

Slobberdog

Get the kBar gyro instead of the tarot as it will be a lot easier for you to set up, and consider getting better servos, especially the tail servo

Top Bottom