Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
No, you are only on one forum at a time. so say you go into this forum, it will show a very basic forum structure that is much lighter on a cell phones memory and faster. Download it, it's free, and give it a try.

murankar

Staff member
So say by posting in tap talk on a thread it will in turn post the original in several sites?

- - - Updated - - -

How do u sort responses and kno... I'm a dummy... How's it work and should I have it?

Do you need it? In the end probably not, is it a nice to have yes. If you have alimited data plan but want to surf rch while at the dentist or something then this is will allow you to surf the forum with a way smaller data foot print. I have been using forum runner for about a year and half now and have not had to many issues. I find myself using F.R. more than a web browser on my pc. Tapatalk actually works on many forums that are setup to use it.

Tony

Staff member
I wish I knew fhu. The last two days have been okay, but today, not so much. But, I'm going to give it 30 days minimum. Then we will see if we are going to keep it or not.

cml001

I'll just use the site.. I rarely get on any of the computers in the house.. My mobile plan is unlimited so I don't stress about usage, plus it's on the wifi most of the time and doesn't use data... If it help RCH's rev than then I'll just use the site... I can zip around fast enough.. Too fast.. U guys see my typeO's! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

This is the only forum I use on a regular basis anyway.. RCH is my Facebook.. Well, honestly I've been using google plus a lot lately.. I kinda like it.

cml001

It's different for sure.. But since YouTube is google and some other stuff I use.. I makes it all blend together on one site..

Top Bottom