Tapatalk

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
What's going on with tapatalk? Starting about 4 am last night. It quit working. Something about a plugin not working. Anyway just thought I'd tell you about it.

- - - Updated - - -

The error message says "the forum has either restricted tapatalk or the plugin is not working. Contact forum administrator.

Tony

Staff member
I'm testing. During the 15 days I had tapatalk up, the forum lost OVER half of it's revenue. a reduction of 15% is fine, but 58% on average? I can't have that. so far, just in the 4.5 hours it's been gone, revenue is back where it was in October, or on track to be anyway. I don't know if it's blocking some of the ads or what, but all I know is revenue died when I brought it back. As I said, I'm still looking into this.

Tony

Staff member
If they will change the way it's loaded onto a forum, I have no issue bringing it back. I didn't pay for it to NOT have it on here. I WANT it on here. But when it kills my revenue that keeps the bills paid for the forum, I just can't have it. I'm hoping they send something out real fast that fixes it, but so far, the updates have all been the exact opposite of what I need.

Dirk

Still learning Tony, but I'll get the hang of of it. Can't be more difficult than flying a heli, can it?

Tony

Staff member
It all seems ok with me so far. I hope it works out for the site.

I hope so too. Members like yourself have wanted this for a while now and I just hope I can keep it on here. The testing is underway so we will find out.

Still learning Tony, but I'll get the hang of of it. Can't be more difficult than flying a heli, can it?

Let me know if you need any help with it. I don't use it, but I will if someone needs me to.

Tony

Staff member
hahaha. Well, it's there... for now.

And I have always had forumrunner on here.

And the forum also has a mobile version that is made into it.

Tony

Staff member
IDK, the mobile version of the forum is pretty friggin fast lol. But, people can put all of the forums into one app and access all of them and never leave the app.

Tony

Staff member
Tapatalk, and it's an app for your smart phone. Pretty much, it allows you to put multiple websites, that support tapatalk, in that one app for easy access. ForumRunner does the same thing as well and has been on this forum since day 1.

cml001

So say by posting in tap talk on a thread it will in turn post the original in several sites?

- - - Updated - - -

How do u sort responses and kno... I'm a dummy... How's it work and should I have it?

Top Bottom