Tamas Levardi - killing the belt

Derek

WHOA!!!!! Somebody has some MAD SKILLZ!!!! That was awesome!!!! Your piro-rate is much to fast for me but you handled it very very well. Thanks for sharing that flight buddy! What a treat!!! :twothumbsup:

Morus

WHOA!!!!! Somebody has some MAD SKILLZ!!!! That was awesome!!!! Your piro-rate is much to fast for me but you handled it very very well. Thanks for sharing that flight buddy! What a treat!!! :twothumbsup:

:)

Thanks for the compliments Sir! :) I'm glad to hear you like it.
My pleasure! Thank you for watching :)

Derek

Yes! I definitely liked it! I'm sure others will like it, too! Please feel free to post more flight videos/pictures.

Ken Jackson

Wow!! OK first off I don't get the phrase 'Killing the Belt'?? What size heli is that. How long have you been flying?

Ken

Morus

Wow!! OK first off I don't get the phrase 'Killing the Belt'?? What size heli is that. How long have you been flying?

Ken

Hi ! That is a protos 500. If you listening there is a "brrrrr" noise all through the flight, which comes from the belt, if that is slipping.
I'm flying for 3 years now :)

Thanks for watching

Tony

Staff member
DAYUM!!!!! :shocked:

Hella smack flying there bro! Keep those videos coming!!! Love seeing this. And after only 3 years!!! I'm glad to have you as a part of the forum!

Morus

DAYUM!!!!! :shocked:

Hella smack flying there bro! Keep those videos coming!!! Love seeing this. And after only 3 years!!! I'm glad to have you as a part of the forum!

haha :) Thank you very much, I'll put my vids here too defo :) I'm glad to be here !! :) this is the most positive forum in the world !! :)

Lee

Very nice flying :thumbsup:
Is it you flying? Thats awesome skillz for only 3 years if it is. :)

Top Bottom