250 Tail wagging Blade 300 X

Boogs

I had a 13 or 14t, what I needed for the intended purpose. Stock on the X is 9. I don't really think the X needs that much of a change in gearing. Decided to keep the Scorpion for it's original project and got a replacement for the X. I had a tie wrap holding some wiring, noticed it was against the BeastX so I cut that off, see what happens.

Boogs

Probably a bad idea, I made three changes so now I won't know which was the problem. Changed the belt to a fresh one. Also replaced every part of the tail, every part. And the before mentioned tie wrap removal. The forth/fifth upcoming changes will be a new motor and ESC. Opted for a 30a HW unit vs the stock 25. I don't usually make more than one change at a time. This will make everything new. For some reason I'm drawn to this old bird, like restoring a classic sports car rather than just buying it's modern counterpart.

Tony

Staff member
At this point, it is whatever works. You have been working on this for a while now and quite honestly, I, want it in the air stable hahahaha.

Boogs

Success! The tail she wags no more. Went back and started the mechanical setup to find the servo horn off by one spline, got it centered, re-set the end points and put the gain back to the manual. Flew two batteries this morning. Can't wait for tomorrow, we'll hit the park with all six batteries ready to go. :arms:

Top Bottom