450 tail wag!!!!!!!!!!!!

z257

hey guys just spent $50 on a new ga 250 gyro and align digital tail servo and the frigging thing is still wagging uncontrollably!! i took my training gear off and that almost fixed it, but then right before take off the wagging came back. when ever i adjust the gyro sensitivity on my tx it seems it does absolutely nothing!! is it my tx? please help me. im about to throw this piece of crap in the trash.

thanks ,
zack

- - - Updated - - -

i can post a video if that would help. lemmi know

murankar

Staff member
As of right now I have my Asan Ga 250 set to 51 for head hold. I am using the exact same setup as you except my ga 250 is asan. I have yet to get rid of my tail wag not sure why. I personally think my gyro is bad, but then again who am i to say.

Yes post a video of your heli I don't think it will hurt.

z257

ya i have the assan version to. and i did figure it out i had to moove my gain plug on my rx to ch 5 so i could adjust it on my radio. which the maunual says to put it on ch7. but do u have the steel plate under ur gyro? i heard that is usaly the case. mine now works perfectly

murankar

Staff member
No I have one foam pad. I did but I think I had it set up wrong and got way worse wag. I think I still have it but I do not have the enough foam pads to change it out.

Top Bottom