250 Tail strike 270 cfx

Mikker

So....it happened. Just get over it and move on. Wife said why not buy aluminum? So I looked at MH site and they have kits for the tail. Just not sure if the con rods are included. It was $76 worth of crap. I hope so. Anyone know?

trainrider06

What are you looking at getting? Tail case and everything?
Not sure but probably you'd have to buy the boom and drive shaft, that's how Align is, Blade may be different..
Do you have a link to the tail your looking to get?

Mikker

Not good at adding links. Sorry. It's the MH version for the 270cfx. $70ish. They failed to show the linkages.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
MicroHeli is usually really good about CS. They were great to me and NexRC when they were a sponsor here.

Smoggie

Mikker,

By 'con rod' I'm assuming you are talking about the pushrod that goes between the servo and the tail pitch control arm? If so then I'm pretty sure that this wont be included. You will be able to use the original one, or if that's busted you will need to buy a replacement separately.

PS.. in the first picture of your workshop.. How do you attach the helis and chargers to the underside of your shelves:chuckles:

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Or do you mean torque tube? I am not to familiar with this heli so I don't know if its motor drive or torque tube. If it is torque tube and that's what your referring to it should come with one but then again it may not. If it does not then H.H. should sell them individually as a pair. At least that's how they come for the 180CFX.

bigone5500

270 has a belt. The tail bom is aluminum from the factory. The tail case is cheap plastic so I'm not sure if upgrading it to aluminum would be worth it for more rigidity.

Top Bottom