450 Tail problem on my dominator 450 s3

I am no expert but the first thing that comes to my mind is the Gyro gain is to high. What is your Gyro value set to? I find the value by programming a multi position switch (in my case a 3 position) in my radio with different values. I find the value that start doing the tail wag as you are experiencing then flip the switch to the next lower value if it stop then I know the value I am looking for is somewhere in between if not I switch to the next lower value. Find a gain value that is just below the wagging starting number.

Juan

murankar

Staff member
If its a fast wag then its usually a gain issue. If its a slow wag then its usually mechanical. A few other things could be the servo not being able to hold the tail. If its align servos then that's not going to be a factor, normally.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

kirk

Hey pal, did you get your tail issue fixed? If so what did you do. I have the exact same problem with mine and have tried everything

Paal

Yes it is OK now I had the gain on the remote dx8 sett to 100% now it is in 50% and flys fine

Sent fra min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

holtneil

Hi guys if your having a gain problem on the tail check that the transmitter gyro gain channel is right , the dx8 and dx9 use aux2 to control the gain, some use gear channel ,if you plug the 3gx in to the pc and adjust the gain your see it move on the monitor screen, also new transmitter work -100 to +100 switch point is zero,older transmitter work 0 to 100 switch point is 50% ( switch point is going rate to head hold mode)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLTWxlQcHo

Top Bottom