General t-rex 450 pro 3gx gyro issue using a dx7s and ar8000 with the spektrum satallite

waheed1998

I'm use a dx7s and i have a t-rex 450 3gx. I'm using the ar8000 that came with the dx7s .I can't set the gyro value in the dx7s and the only way i can set the value is thru the 3gx software.Can any one share there gyro setting the software say 60% but i cant get the tail to stop hunting when i set it in the TX the dx7s have 3 values you can set the gyro.I set my at 60,65, 70 in the gyro menu. do i have some thing hooked up wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry guy's i mean the gyro gain value

Tony

Staff member
Please ONLY post your question ONE on teh forum. We will see it and we will respond, I can assure you. Once I fix the issues with the forum, I will be getting rid of the other two threads that you posted.

Make sure in your Gyro menu that your Switch is set to Gyro and your Channel is set to Gear. Then, set the gyro gain at about +40. Anything above 0 is HH mode, and anything below 0 (negatives) is Rate mode. Hope this helps.

waheed1998

Please ONLY post your question ONE on teh forum. We will see it and we will respond, I can assure you. Once I fix the issues with the forum, I will be getting rid of the other two threads that you posted.

Make sure in your Gyro menu that your Switch is set to Gyro and your Channel is set to Gear. Then, set the gyro gain at about +40. Anything above 0 is HH mode, and anything below 0 (negatives) is Rate mode. Hope this helps.

thanks sorry for the different post didnt know if i was posting in the right place

Top Bottom