Servos T MG 90s + Corona =??

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
What type of receiver are you using? I had a cheap receiver that was doing the same thing I had to trash it. Also, are your servos analog or digital?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Seams like you must be getting some kind of bleed over. Either in the radio or the receiver. Do you have a mother tx to try?

Tony

Staff member
It almost looks as if you have a pin on the board in the Rx that is not soldered correctly. Do you have another Rx you can try?

jaguarxj1

No guys, I don't have another rx... but can it be becouse of the servos? I mean couse 3 of them are mg90s and 1 digital corona for tail,maybe I need all of my servos to be digital?

jaguarxj1

I just swap the rudder servo and connected to the aileron port,same, when I starting to move digital one, same result, elevator servo starts shaking.

Tony

Staff member
If you have another servo you can hook up in place of that rudder servo, it may be worth a shot. You can run digital and analog together and you shouldn't have any issues.

jaguarxj1

I have tried all possible combinations- it works fine until I connecting that digital corona :)

But I can't use analogue servo for the tail?? I mean will it work with gyro?

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
What gyro are you using? Depends .. But i have used analog servos on tail. They work fine, id gyro supports them.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Nope. Ga250 won't work with analog. Bummer.

Now you were connecting your gyro to the rx or your servo straight up?

Have you tried the other way round, like with or without gyro whatever you haven't tried.. ( just for checking)

jaguarxj1

he he he ,just tried to connect gyro to mg90s and plug in rudder port, guess what? wok's FINE!! woooohoooo!!! just ordering another servo, problem solved!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Great! Hope you'll be ordering another digital servo, as you know your ga250 won't take mg90s as a servo.. :) ( just making sure) :)

jaguarxj1

yeah gab, I have tried EVERYTHING, with gyro without gyro etc. but now it works with mg90s, or maybe they are not mg90s??

53f9d0a98161683c2e2052a8725be13b292.png

Can I use this servo for rudder? because it seems like work fine with assan ga250

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That definately not mg90s. Mg90s Is from tower pro. This is turnigy.. (but exactly same to the mg90s)

These servos are analog by specs..

Analog and digital both servos will "work" (move) on a digital only gyro. But the current coming from the gyro to drive your digital servi will not be right for your analog servi causing your servi or gyro to burn mid flight causing much more damage than just a digital servo.

So don't use that servo for tail, of switch to a gyro that supports both, either ways you'll have to order something.

And if your digital servo plugged directly in was giving u issues on other channels, then it is your servo.

Co incidentally, I used corona (500 size) on the tail of my 450clone, suggested by people here. And my servos for cyclic were mg90s. Do there isn't any compatibility issue as such.

The mg90s servo is a good little metal hear servo with Lot of torque for that size, but is sluggish to where the tail is not so stable. I had a gy48v plus mg90s on my tail before I went to a gy48v plus corona combo. I tell you this, corona digital servo served me much better than mg90s on tail. :)

Tony

Staff member
That analog servo will burn out with that gyro. I do not suggest flying with that servo. If you want to a cheap replacement that has worked okay for me, get the EXI D213F from Hobbypartz.com. I have it on my 450, and it works fine. It's rated as a .13, but in reality seems much faster.

jaguarxj1

ok, thanks guys, so you all think that corona servo is not capable with rx or tx?

what is the reason of malfunction? servo is not working properly or what? rx is new... actually everything is new :)

I will order that one servo Tony was mentioned. will update as soon I will get one.

but if will be the same with new digi servo,that means my rx is crappy, right?

Thanks for help guys.

Jag

Tony

Staff member
Your servo and the MG90S are the same servo, just a different lable. They are all run off the same line and have the same specs.

Top Bottom