Projects t-28 nav lights

cobieg

Ok, so Santa left a Dynam T-28 under the tree. This plane comes with nav lights on the wing tips, and fuse, but no plugs on the wires. Any suggestions on how to wire without letting out any smoke ?

cobieg

No, the manual doesn't even mention the lights. I tried one with a 3.7 v battery from a small heli, it worked but, when I tried the 11.1 that the plane will be using it smoked. I will be replacing them with 12 v lights from radio shack. This is a pretty cool plane. I am installing the flap option and a couple of other minor mods before the maiden flight.

- - - Updated - - -

No, the manual doesn't even mention the lights. I tried one with a 3.7 v battery from a small heli, it worked but, when I tried the 11.1 that the plane will be using it smoked. I will be replacing them with 12 v lights from radio shack. This is a pretty cool plane. I am installing the flap option and a couple of other minor mods before the maiden flight.

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like they are 5v lights meant to plug straight into the rx. Can't wait to see some pics of it when you are done. Make sure to post some video of it on the maiden as well.

Top Bottom