Sold: Synergy rail 606mm blades 2 pairs

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Two pairs . Flown but never crashed / dinged / abused . They fly well , but I want to a go a little bigger still on my machine Retail for 89.99 plus shipping anywhere you go From me :: Price for one pair is sold shipped Let me know! One pair that's loose was recently flown, the one taped together was my backup that never got used just because I never crashed the first pair If you buy both, you can buy them both for sold shipped :)
abymasup.jpg
2uzu5ahu.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
You trying to pay for your trip to IRCHA or something? Selling an awful lot here lately.

murankar

Staff member
Going all fuel means all new setups. Lots of stuff to replace. Wait till he sells his 6s and 12s setups. I see those being replaced with 2s packs.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Uri.. those setups were sold 7 months ago! its all gone already, when the warp sells I will literally be ALL fuel! :) warp was the only electric I had left. Align 150 doesnt count. I bet if there was a nitro size for that, I would have it

lmao! :D

The setups are changing as I am getting another nitro bird, I stripped down the Vibe to sell yesterday, but while stripping it bare, I was so SO sad, that I asked the wife if I could still keep it lol .. its a smaller hit, not as big, as its an older bird, so she said suuuure lol .. so instead of what I was thinking.. of having only 2 birds and an align 150. Now.. I'll have Whiplash gas, align 700 nitro , Vibe nitro and align 150. Align 150 just hasnt pissed me off enough yet. I guess I should fly it to find out.. haha.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Hey tony your 150 is no where near stock, so of course it flies great. Lol

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom