Projects Sweet lexan friendly paints that are really flexible for our hobby!!!!

wolfman76

Alright everyone who does there own painting of boats cars trucks and even planes helis and tri & quad copters here is some nice paint you might want to check out i have used there flip paint before and let me tell you the results are very nice they have candies mirror finish and color change paint in airbrush and aerosol you might want to check the site out well worth a lil money here is the link Color Change Paint - Aerosol Paints GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY MODELING

wolfman76

hey no prob i am always on lookout for links to cool effects paints i got the purple gold orange green flip few years ago but i bought in bottle form the ready to spray bottles if they r still ready to spray actually have a steel ball bearing in them to help mix paint better. i will try to do a video of the proline 76 c-10 lexan body i painted with it so you can get a idea what their paints look like...

wolfman76

here is the video of the spaztix flip sorry took so long had to video and upload

Last edited by a moderator:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Paint job looks really great! I've got a F 350 body I'm going to be doing for my t max. I'm doing it in real flames and skulls. I bought the candy red orange and yellow hard anodized paint along with the black and weight backers for the skulls and aluminum for the tool box on the back of the bed. Also I've got the black window tint paint too. Now all I need is time. Lol looking like a fall project. Got the boat in the water now so.

PS. I bought some color changing paint for the rest of the body. Can't remember off the top of my head but I think it's green to gold to orange?

Last edited:

wolfman76

sweet can't wait to see it i have a couple other lexans i need to post on here 1 is a smaller 76 c-10 i got for my nikko big brute had that truck forever still runs it is like almost 20 years old

wolfman76

i know i haven't posted on this thread for awhile so here is a update i have found a new item to help all of us that like to paint our on lexan bodies and other stuff like that it is called bittydesign at BITTYDESIGN.NET hope someone can use a easy to use and good liquid mask i am definitely going to get some i believe you can get it in 16oz and 32oz bottles.... i know i will be getting some for sure seeing as i plan on doing alot of custom painted lexan bodies and putting them up for sale but time will tell i have been studying how to do new and very cool looking custom lexan tricksfirst one will be a new short course truck lexan for when i get my team losi racing 4wd sct nitro may be lil while but i definitely going to get one thanks tony they are great trucks...

Tony

Staff member
When English is NOT the language on their videos that auto play, it makes me a little leery on ordering from them. And if you are wanting to sell painted bodies on here, you need to contact me BEFORE you post them up.

wolfman76

Not a problem tony. . Figured as much but wasn't for sure how selling them would work definitely was gonna talk to you first before Even trying probably be a little while anyways seeing as most clear lexan bodies are between 25-35 dollars... need to do a few first see what people think to get idea if there is a interest.. or maybe try on ebay first.. not even sure what to ask for a custom painted lexan body I got lots of colors and I am always learning different custom paint tricks.. any advice anyone can give me in this venture is greatly appreciated I am just trying to figure out a way to make some extra money for my family seeing as i have not worried for a little bit now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom