General Swashplate question

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter

Tony

Staff member
MicroHeli is a fantastic brand. I have never had an issue with them. I would chance it and save yourself a fiver...

KLA

I agree with Tony. Microheli makes good, high quality products and I have never had a problem with any of their products.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks guys for the feed back. If I can save $5.00 and get good quality, I'm on it. I was checking out MicroHeli web site after Keith mention that's where he purchases his canopy from for the 450. I found a canopy I like and going to purchases when I order the CNC swashplate. That way I can get free shipping.

KLA

I love the Microheli canopy that I got. It's fiberglass and a bit stronger than the plastic one that i had. I'm sure you will be happy with the Microheli canopy and swashplate. Their products are very good and well worth the money. Post your thoughts when you receive them.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I love the Microheli canopy that I got. It's fiberglass and a bit stronger than the plastic one that i had. I'm sure you will be happy with the Microheli canopy and swashplate. Their products are very good and well worth the money. Post your thoughts when you receive them.

Yeah, I'm going to order the MicroHeli swashpate for the X3 and getting this canopy for the 450:smile:. http://us.microheli.com/heli-canopi...glass-spain-racing-canopy-t-rex-450-plus.html :scratchchin:I think I can put the 450 plus canopy on a 450 pro frame. Last time I ordered a canopy for the 500 came from Thailand and the shipping killed me and the waiting time "6/8 weeks":mad1:. This time I get free shipping and should get it within 3/5 days not weeks :biggrin1:.

KLA

Yeah, that's a pretty nice canopy. I'm almost positive that it will fit on a 450 pro frame. I always try NOT to order from out of the country. Shipping time is just too look long.

- - - Updated - - -

That was supposed to say toooooo long, but the darn spell check screwed it up.

Top Bottom