Micro Swashplate had a ball link transplant.. Hoping to save 12 bucks lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey y'all!

So here is what happened.

Swag plate (plastic stock) broke. Not the elevator pin which breaks for everyone.. (I know this only by search) .. But the stupid links that go to the blade grips.

Well this was my second one with the links broken adjacent to each other rendering the swash useless

So after this second one broke ( trying to flip in indoors on hard floor)... I said screw it.. I don't have the money to fix it.

But then I came up with this. I am sure someone has done it or tried it before, but I could find the post. I'll let the mcpx experts and public speak here and tell me if this will work. I didn't have the money to buy another swash stock or metal.. So I am trying to be creative.

Fortunately I had the old one lying around so now I went from no swash to two workable (hopefully) swashes.

So tell me how does this look? Is it straight. I eyeballed it. But you know how that goes..

The cured one "seemed" strong enough to take the flight loads..

So tell me what do you think! :)

Gaba
a6cd0811-0ce0-9be4.jpg
a6cd0811-0cf3-5110.jpga6cd0811-0d07-33a8.jpg

Lee

You guys nailing your MCPX's I flew 6 batteries yesterday and drilled it into the ground so many times inverted and all over the place with no damage. Maybe i got a mutant one LOL

Top Bottom