500 super stable Kbar

holtneil

Hi guys just a quick post for you guys not sure on the Kbar , ITs very very good super stable I have the Kbar Blue koala and is easy to set up , The only thing to watch for is if you use the new PC software turn off the internet before plugging in the gyro , The new software dials home and then Vbar site talks to the gyro as this is a clone it will block the gyro so it will not work , so look for the 5.3 software nothing newer than this ( this was the last none dial home software ) any way this is how stable the Kbar is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esig6XSJ8fY

trainrider06

I tried one of those with my heli, kept knocking my USB ports out....never figured it out, and just bought a BeastX....
I was bummed had high hopes for it....:(

murankar

Staff member
Looks good in the air.

The video camera shutter speed causes that effect. I really like watching the spool up in video. Sometimes it looks like the blades are spinning backwards.

holtneil

Hi mate cameras do funny things Have you watched smarter every day on you tube he did a deep dive on helis ,its amazing how A heli works , as for the Kbar kocking out the USB I had a mate it did the same to turned out to be the USB lead it came with was bad , But I am very happy with the unit , If you want to watch it its here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6CECC2E56B68A2C3

trainrider06

I was kinda figuring it might be....have a Castle link that I considered trying, but has one of those filter things on it
and didn't want to purchase another whole unit to see if it would work....

- - - Updated - - -

I was kinda figuring it might be....have a Castle link that I considered trying, but has one of those filter things on it
and didn't want to purchase another whole unit to see if it would work....

holtneil

I Know what you mean, once bitten twice shy , IF you could be 150% sure its the lead then it ok to try again , but if its not then the pc is at risk , but 99.9 % of the time its the USB lead

Top Bottom