Super Bads new Helicopter

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Make sure when you put it back together, you put the radius arms (swash driver) the OTHER way. It's mounted wrong in the picture. The arm should go across the head block, not out from it.

Looks like a nice kit, hope it flies as well as it looks.

Attention to detail...I didnt even notice that. Nice Heli

xokia

i got it of a heli forum and got a super deal on it
its got a few little problems but nuthin big just made a parts order and wow i broke the bank at 24 bucks
the sad part is there are not many blades for it you got gaui or edge
the gauis are 30.00 a set and the edge are 40 a set

Looks nice the CF for the 300x are $30 that might be another option I don't recall the size but they look similar to what you already have. Let us know how it flys when your done.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

Looks nice the CF for the 300x are $30 that might be another option I don't recall the size but they look similar to what you already have. Let us know how it flys when your done.
from what i have read the 300x blades will not fit the root of the blade is to thick

Tony

Staff member
I thought it was a 450 size as well, until I saw it without the canopy on. The, the frame looked like a 250 frame. lol

Tony

Staff member
I think you need some Align Carbon Fiber 90mm tail blades on that 550!!! lol. I know where you can get some cheap hehe.

Tony

Staff member
Damn, I will have a set of 90mm blades this weekend and need to get rid of them. Was about to PM you about them asking if you wanted me to ship them with the shaft? If you know anyone that wants them. I will take $12 for the blades. Should still be in a sealed bag.

pvolcko

I may be interested in those blades. Can put them on my 550X to replace the stock plastic. Need to measure...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what the width on them is? Want to make sure they'll fit the holders without much issue. 90mm should work length wise.

Top Bottom