Super Bads new Helicopter

heli-maniac

i got it of a heli forum and got a super deal on it
its got a few little problems but nuthin big just made a parts order and wow i broke the bank at 24 bucks
the sad part is there are not many blades for it you got gaui or edge
the gauis are 30.00 a set and the edge are 40 a set

Last edited:

heli-maniac

i got a set of edge blades for it they should be fine till i crash it
but ya when they cost as much as good 450 blades its alittle pricy
i picked up a set of the 326 Rail blades for my 450 for 20 bucks they sell for 40

Tony

Staff member
Make sure when you put it back together, you put the radius arms (swash driver) the OTHER way. It's mounted wrong in the picture. The arm should go across the head block, not out from it.

Looks like a nice kit, hope it flies as well as it looks.

Karubah

Looks like a very fast heli. Thank god I,m not flying it, it would not last long with my 2 left thumbs. Tony has good eyes I had to blow the pic up on the IPad to see what he was talking about. Hope the build goes well and you get it in the air soon. Cheers A.

Tony

Staff member
I just saw the extreme angle of the radius arms. Full throw one way or the other on the swash, and they are popping off.

Lee

The X2 is an awesome little heli. Anyone considering a Trex 250, don't, get this one instead. A lot of guys flying them in Capetown at the indoor stadium i used to fly at.
They would take a crash very well. Most guys could crash them on the concrete and have them flying again in a few minutes.

heli-maniac

Make sure when you put it back together, you put the radius arms (swash driver) the OTHER way. It's mounted wrong in the picture. The arm should go across the head block, not out from it.

Looks like a nice kit, hope it flies as well as it looks.
yep that was the first thing i saw when i got the pictures of it

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the new addition Jesse!
thanks every one it will be a nice heli when im done with it

heli-maniac

well here it is after the full tear down and reassemble
just waiting on the AR7200BX to get here now
pics are not that great this time for some reason

Last edited:

heli-maniac

was thinking of pulling the ar7200bx off the 450 to put on it to see what it dose then just putting the new one back on the 450 when it gets here
but got to wait on the wire loom anyway so i didnt

Top Bottom