Super Bad 1/26/14

heli-maniac

Tried to get out and knock the rust off Not anything fancy was at a new place fling for the first time
Got the COG set on the 550 and flew 2 packs on it
the Warp still the same till had some kind of weird glitch with the tail just doing what it wanted got it landed safe and sound
Here are the first packs on each heli

T Rex 550 - YouTube

Warp 360 - YouTube

cml001

Sweet! Love the sound track.. Uhh.. Does that show our age? Lol.. Hey u run a 5100mAh on ur 550... What time do u get on a full flight of idle up?

- - - Updated - - -

Try'n to determine what mAh I need to get a full 5min flight plus landing time.. 5.5min

heli-maniac

I have have flown it for almost 8 min. on these 5100 packs in ID2 and had 3.80 per. cyl. left
I could lower the head speed down some now that im running the 556 Rail blades this was only the second flight on the stretched set up so still working it out
I can only do flips and rolls like seen in the video i have yet to bog this thing down any with its Scorpion HK 4025 1100kv motor and Yep 100a Esc
It has the Align ds 615s and a ds 655 CC bec pro
And yes im oid I guess My B-day was last Monday I am 43

Derek

Look at you outside in just your t-shirt, lol. I have to wear gloves, hat, and thick coat just to take the trash out, lol. It's mega cold here in Indiana.

Anyway...awesome flights, Jesse! I love that canopy on the 550. Nice job!

cml001

Yeah u guys have it ruff this year... It bounces so much here.. At least u kno what to wear... I'm in shorts one day & eskimo'd up the next...

Tony

Staff member
It's like that here. 68ºF yesterday, and 21ºF today... I'm getting really tired of this 50ºF swing every weekend. But at least the weekends are somewhat nice lol.

cml001

Ha... GA is suppose to get snow tomorrow.. Schools have canceled for tue & wen... So the next two days Augusta GA will shut down for 1 to 2 inches... Re-damn-diculas! I remember in Denver the McDonald would have a tunnel dug out for the door & a box dug to see the drive thru menu & window... Couldn't see any structure... But open for business as well as the schools and rest of the city... These guys r dumb'n round here when it comes to snow & ice... Crazy

Tony

Staff member
It's no different here bro. We just had school canceled because it was "cold". No snow, no ice, not really any wind, and a high that day of 40ºF, but it was 9º that morning so they canceled classes... Man, if I was only in school these days...

cml001

Lol...almost 9AM.. No snow... Now it not supposed to be here till the afternoon.. Keena is pissed, my better half if a teacher.. She's gonna have to work one of those furlow days now... Which down here teachers have been given a good many thru the year...

Top Bottom