Still problems with trex 3gx

heli-maniac

yes that would have gave a problem on take off one would move more than the other and not work together
if ya dont have training gear get some it will save the parts and the take off is easy with them at least till you get a handle on it

Last edited:

Adam

but why ail and elev not pitch

- - - Updated - - -

and I threw the training gear away since I can fly I didn't think I would need them again haha wrong

Adam

You know all these pieces are coming together now. It isnt my tx it is me setting up everything with the tx. I promise after i have the servo rebuilt there will be a video i hope. It is taking alot of time studying all the in and outs of this setup. I bought an all setup heli and i being a dummy thought i didnt have to put in this time and it kicked me in the butt. Thank you everybody for your help.

Tony

Staff member
You'll get it, it's just a pretty big learning curve with this gyro. There is a lot that I didn't show on those videos as I have said where I was trying to learn the in's and out's of the system.

heli-maniac

dont feel bad i worked on my for a week just setting it up and is a big learning curve
that just another one for the RTF heli just because it set up dose not me its set up for the way you fly
the thing is fly bars you have to give it more stick input to make fly like you want
a flybarless has to have more set up to make it fly and it is easyer to fly once it is set up

Top Bottom