General Still in one piece

treff

Well after 10 batteries worth the helicopter is still in one piece. Nearly lost it on a few occasions, one memorable when a bigger helicopter, in fact full size, passed over my flying position at about 30 feet. It was the air ambulance looking for a landing site to attend a road traffic accident. It frighten the living daylights out of me. Lost control for a few seconds but avoided the panic to close the throttle which would have meant a few things broken. Still getting to grips which the pitch and still a bit on the heavy side when it comes to landing but getting there slowly. Cheers

Slobberdog

Rack them batteries up Treff, make hay while the sun shines I think, joy of being retired I guess, nice to see you enjoying this bird more than the last, oh BTW what's next.

treff

Hi Slobberdog, Yes very good day, sunshine, found a bit of a flat area in walking distance from the house so I have been having a ball. Need more batteries LOL. I think I maybe following in your footsteps with the next dally into the heli market, been think of the Blade 130x. What's your opinion? sounds like you have been enjoying your little bird. The weekend also looking good for a few more flights but have to get some gardening done LOL. Cheers

Slobberdog

Yeah love the 130x, really good had it flying around the van on the weekend, light breeze good weather, its brill, come on loads since I have had it, it is a bit twitchy though but really durable, not broke a thing yet, touch wood.

treff

That sounds just the job. I think I may indulge myself LOL first though I have to repair my garden strimmer. Just sent for a load of spares. They are more expensive than heli spares LOL. Have a good week end Cheers

Top Bottom