still here

Charles38fla

Hi guys. I havn't been on the forums latly because right now my life is going pretty raugh. My mother just passed away so I have had to take care of everything. As for helis I have bflown in months because I don't have anything to fly right now. I hope everyone is doing ok and flying everyday !!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here. I'll be back when I can. Take it easy guys.

Westy

LEGEND
sorry to hear about your mum .... my condolences. hope you bounce back (We are sure you will) see you in the skies!

Tony

Staff member
Sucks about your mom bro, hope all is well with the rest of the family. And I thought you had an Align 500? What happened to it (if I'm thinking of the right person lmao).

Charles38fla

thanks guys! Tony most of my helis were stolen with my apartment was broken into. My align was one of the helis that were stolen.

Tony

Staff member
Dude, total suckage. Sorry to hear about that. Hope you have luck in getting them back here soon.

Lee

Nice to see you back dude,
Hope the sun starts to shine for you soon.
All the best
Lee

murankar

Staff member
Sorry to here about the bad news. Pray that things get better for you and your family. Hope to see you in the skies soon.

Top Bottom