Spektrum Step K...Hmm???

trainrider06

only getting right around 9 +/- pitch.....whats up here??? Also noticed in L adjusting cyclic wash, there was not much movement in the swash...it did move but not much....oh also I noticed my pitch was reversed...where do I reverse this? radio?

Tony

Staff member
So you are saying that you raise your stick all the way up, and the max you can get out of it by moving the rudder stick is 9º?

Menu L is only to stop any sort of binding with the swash.

To reverse your pitch, go into the servo setup menu and reverse the pitch servo. Same if your aileron or elevator is reversed as well.

trainrider06

Yeah only 9....plus servos seem to be moving slow...an yes got blue lite with the 6 degrees pitch check in H or whatever that step was...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
You may have to go in and add a little travel adjustment to your servos. It should be at 100%. If it's not, put it there. If it is there, take it up to 125% and see what that does.

trainrider06

ok...but first...travel adjustments on all?? cept for gyro of course? Yeah I noticed also tail moves only a bit from one side to the other also....

Tony

Staff member
In setup menu E, you move the tail slider to it's fullest extent one way, then you do it in the other direction after you get the flashing light.

And the travel adjustments is just a suggestion. I was able to set mine up adn leave my adjustments alone. I don't suggest using them, but it may be what you have to do.

Top Bottom