Start'n Little Mini-Me Off Early!

cml001

Play'n with Christmas toys with my boy.image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this will help keep my birds on the bench instead of... Anywhere else... He loves grab'n my toys when ur not look'n... Now he has some! Lol

image.jpg

cml001

Yeah.... My buddy... Hehehe... How u doin? Not to pull ur blog into this thread, but u guys get ur power up? I know ur Midwest, but not sure where.. Been a lot of ice & snow... Lots of power outages... Can u plug in the crack maker? Hope so.. Have a great New Years bud.

Tony

Staff member
IT's your thread, if you want to jack it, lets go :bolt:

I did get power. If you watch my latest blog, you will see that it was shot here in the house. Which is where I am now. Still a lot of work to get done, but it's gettign there. And to top it all off, I'm starting back up another forum lmao. Yay for more work for Tony lmao.

And I'm in Oklahoma, right in the center of it. Well, almost.

cml001

Lol... Yeah I saw the new forum.. Wanna help me w my Trooper! Lol... Glad to here u in the new house tho.. That's kool!

Tony

Staff member
Bro, we will help you out with anything you have. We are trying to get an eclectic group of people over there so that no matter what people drive, someone can help. But, engines are just vacuum pumps, so it's pretty general.

And yes, being in the house has relieved quite a bit of stress. But, there is still some lingering lol.

Top Bottom