General Start up 1st time 450se NOT GOOD

murankar

Staff member
Well the EXI is down for the count until I get the much needed parts. With the Protos flying as well as it is it might be a while. Before to long I would like to replace the EXI with another 450 that can use that motor and esc.

here is a poor quality video of the only flight I have that is worth anything. This was done on the 2221-8 with the scorpion commander 40a esc.

side-In practice - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
Hell I thought you put that motor and ESC in the Protos. I think ti's time you purchase a T-Rex 450 kit. Even if it's the sport. They are not that expensive if you look at the big picture. I'm REALLY thinking about getting another one just to play with BEFORE I take the 600 in the air.

murankar

Staff member
Mine have been off for some time now. I think it would be a sacrilege to put training gear on my current heli. Enter the training stand.

KICK ONLY

And reliability!

Or the Scorpion HKII_2221_10_Brushless_Outrunner

These puppies will run continuous 42amps all day long!
View attachment 4904

SPECS: <== Click There...

Thanks fpr the info. Tony suggested align an i found a 450mx an 35 Esc Brand new for $53.25. on Ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

I like ultimatehobbies.com they don't easily come up in google searches because they don't list prices without adding to cart first. But they are usually cheaper than anyone else. I don't know how they do on parts price wise though.

Thanks will check it out. All I know is HK, Hobby Partz. Shipping js really slow or they don't have any stock.Whats up with that??

Tony

Staff member
$53 for a motor AND esc? That is a SMOKIN' deal bro. You will love it, lots of power, easy on the batteries and a beautiful slow start. Cant' wait to see it in action.

Top Bottom