General Spooling up problem

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, I'm baffled with this problem that just started. When i plug in my battery into my Tarot 450 esc to start the initializing process, everything sounds good. As I'm spooling up to half throttle my power start decreasing like the battery is not charged. I begin to spool down, you can here the low battery alarm going off. I start to unplug everything and checked the battery charged. The battery is reading 12.6 a full charge. The batteries that I'm using are brand new with maybe 3 flights on them. So after scratching my head, i plug in the battery and start to spool up and this time the heli is fine, so off i go flying. The hold time flying, she's doing great. This happen 3 times in a roll and all 3 times, the same thing. Has this happen to anyone before? Now I'm not sure if i should even fly til i get this situation worked out or is it nothing really to worry about. I hate to find out the hard way. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks

Tony

Staff member
crap, chrome crashed on me and it didn't post. I would go in and check your LVC, it may be set too high. I would set it at 3.4vpc.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Mr Tony, i went back to your video and programmed the way the video shows and now it's back to normal. I should of left well enough alone. I got a break in the weather to get a battery in and tested used before it rains again. It's working fine so far.The Videos do help me. Thanks Tony.

Top Bottom