Sold: Spektrum DX6i, Sold: Blade 120sr, Sold: Blade 130X

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Well, it's time to clean out my hanger to allow room for the Goblin and Warp. I am selling the below items and wanted to offer them up on RCH first. Feel free to PM me.

SOLD: Spektrum DX6i Tx with Spektrum rechargeable batteries and charger SOLD$75 shipped OBO. I do not have the box for this as it came with my 450 as a RTF. I purhcased this package on ebay as new in box. When I received it and after inspection, the heli and radio appeared in new condition. The Tx was used on the simulator a handfull of times and three times in my front yard for testing out my 450 after repairs. I cleared the Beg. and Adv. setups. Includes everything pictured.

SOLD: Blade 120sr fixed pitch heli with 4 batteries and the stock charger in the original box SOLD $75 shipped OBO. I purchased this new from my LHS. All items included as originally purchased as a BNF. This was flown through two batteries in my living room. It has seen some crashes but is fully intact and certainly flyable. I have extra main and tail blades and the original parts bag included at purchase. Includes everything pictured.

SOLD: Blade 130X CP heli with 4 batteries and the stock charger in the original box SOLD $150 shipped OBO. I purhcased this new from my LHS. All items included as originally purchased as BNF. This has never been flown and is in new condition. The only thing I did was put a set of training gear I built on it in anticipation of flying it. I have extra main and tail blades and the original parts bag included at purchase. Includes everything pictured.

I prefer paypal for payment but if you don't have a paypal account we can work something out.

I got the 120sr and 130x at the beginning of winter with every intention of using them inside to hone my skills over the winter and my girlfriend and I could fly together. Plus they were just cool! I flew the 120sr through two batteries one morning before going to the hobby shop. Well, at the hobby shop I tested out a Nano and made the purchase and found myself flying that around the house and I never touched the 120sr nor the 130x, mainly because of size. The Nano works better indoors for me as I have limited space to fly.

Pictures Added 4/8/2014:

DX6i

S6002396.JPG
S6002436.JPG
S6002439.JPG

BLADE 120sr - manual is included, I just forgot to take a picture of it.

S6002402.JPG
S6002405.JPG
S6002406.JPG
S6002399.JPG

BLADE 130X

S6002408.JPG
S6002416.JPG
S6002412.JPG
S6002417.JPG

S6002436.JPG

S6002396.JPG

S6002439.JPG

S6002402.JPG

S6002399.JPG

S6002405.JPG

S6002406.JPG

S6002417.JPG

S6002416.JPG

S6002412.JPG

S6002408.JPG

Last edited:

Derek

Re: Spektrum DX6i, Blade 120sr, Blade 130X

Hi there, Dino! I wish you the best of luck with your sales. However, according to the "RCH Terms of Service", number 3 states:

3. Marketplace
In order to post something for sale in the Marketplace section the member will either (A) have at least 50 posts or (B) have been a member for at least 6 months. A price is also required. There will be no “Best Offer” or “OBO” posts.

You do have more than the minimum 50 posts but we need to have a price listed for each item.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member

Hi there, Dino! I wish you the best of luck with your sales. However, according to the "RCH Terms of Service", number 3 states:

3. Marketplace
In order to post something for sale in the Marketplace section the member will either (A) have at least 50 posts or (B) have been a member for at least 6 months. A price is also required. There will be no “Best Offer” or “OBO” posts.

You do have more than the minimum 50 posts but we need to have a price listed for each item.

I apologize. I will repost with prices.

Tony

Staff member

Thanks for posting prices bro! It keeps tempers from flairing when someone low balls horribly. However, you can put OBO after the prices, but at least you have a starting point.

If I had the bill for that DX6i, I would snatch it up from you. Been needing one for some videos, just can't afford them. Good luck on the sale.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member

It's a good idea and if it helps keep negotiations cordial, I'm all for that. I should have paid closer attention to the policy.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member

I got to get this stuff sold so I wanted to let everyone know I'm going to put this stuff on eBay next week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom