help to bind my spectrum

• wrongly clamped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • set wrong in betaflight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snissel

Hello friends
I am new here and hope I do everything right! I myself fly helicopters for 3 years. own a goblin 500 and a goblin 770 then another T-rex dominator 450L 6s. Now I'm interested in flying for the fpv. I then bought a stralleframe. for an aikon fc and the aikon 4in1 Esc. I also want to fly all over my spectrum system. now my problem I have everything clamped also the bridge soldered around so I have 3.3 volts. have everything set as it is in the good video; Betaflight Setup Omnibus F4 Flight Controller Spektrum DX9; to see is not running but I get the crick please help.
here are a few photos from the aikon fc.

IMG_5258.jpg IMG_5260.PNG IMG_5259.PNG IMG_5261.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Lets see if we can't get this thing going. And don't worry about doing things wrong, we are not those other sites, we will help you around here as well, no worries. I also put all of your images inline in the post so that they were larger and I could see them with my blind eyes lol.

The orange power wire should be plugged into the VCC port. The voltage of that port is regulated by that pad you jumper over. Right now, VCC is putting out 3.3 volts. So definitely put the red/orange wire on the VCC port. Your gray wire will go where your orange wire is now labeled DSM2/RX1. This is the signal pad. Funny that it is on RX1 though. From there, under UART1 you will go down to Serial Rx and set that to Sat or something like that. I cant' remember the name it has lol. It's been a while. Once you do that, go into your receiver and change it to TAER1234 and under config, you will want to set it to DSM/2048.

This should get you going hopefully. I have not messed with that board specifically.

Top Bottom