Special "Thanks" to RCH!!!

Derek

Forgive me...I'm gonna get a bit "mushy" here, lol.

I've been a member of RCHelpDOTcom for 8 months now. I've met alot of great people. I've learned alot, about RC planes and RC heli's.

I've joined up with other RC "help" forums in the past. Some of them I left because the owner shut them down. Some of them I left because I felt that I wasn't getting the help that I was looking for. Some of them I left because the members were just didn't seem to want to help the "new guy".....me.

RCHelpDOTcom has provided NON-STOP help, counsel, suggestions, encouragement, and tons of laughs. This forum, RCHelpDOTcom, is the place to be for RC help and it doesn't matter if you are an experience RC'er or a rookie RC'er.

Tony is the owner of this forum and he surely knows his RC stuff. He's also an awesome guy that will just sit and "chew the fat" with ya, if that's what you want. Lee, one of the two Mod's on this site, is also an experienced RC'er. Very knowledgeable and he's quick to give helpful advice. Gaba, who I've only had the pleasure of talking with a few times, is also an experienced RC'er. He is just as quick to give helpful and useful advice. Honestly, there are many other experienced RC'ers on this forum (that list is awesomely long).

To keep my story short...RCH is the place to be for RC help. Thank you to everyone that has helped me along my "RC" path and I hope to be able to help someone when they need help, as my experience grows.

Thanks RCH!!!

Tony

Staff member
Bro, it's our pleasure to help out. That is exactly the reason we created this forum. Nothing like getting the help you need when you need it and in a friendly manner. We will always be here for the members that need us.

Thanks Derek for the post, it means a lot to me.

Now stop with the mushy crap lmao.

Slobberdog

Kind honest help goes a long long way in this hobby, a lot of people/shops/clubs around me don't do well with newbies or people that they don't know or want to really know, that's why 6years ago my first visit to this hobby failed epically, this time lots of those people have gone and others that will help have taken their place,

As said by Derek above the wealth of knowledge and experience that people have on this site is amazing, no body is close in distance to me but the help and advice has been there straight away when I have asked, to that I say many thanks as well.

Kev......

Derek

Tony...you're right...no more mushy stuff. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am addicted to RCH. It's simply the best!!!

Slobberdog...yeah...the closest RCH Member to me is Wolfman76 and he's a 3 hour drive away. I've gotten advice and suggestions from him. I've also gotten advice from people like Westy, in New Zealand, as well as Lee, in Spain.

Westy

LEGEND
I have made some really good mates in this hobby .....

Some from this site .... others I met on other sites and put me onto this one! Not mentioning anynames LEE! haha

and still no one to actually fly with that knows how to fly a heli ... I am teaching anyone that will listen hahah.... I want *heli mania*
in my region!

thanks to all those I have helped for listening and learning ... and thanks to all those that have listened to me and helped me! you all know who you are!

See you on Phoenix RC !!!

Last edited:

Derek

Hey Westy...my inverted autos are getting much better. I still don't land them all, but the damage percentage is alot less now. Thanks for helping me figure that one out.

Graham Lawrie

Forgive me...I'm gonna get a bit "mushy" here, lol.

I've been a member of RCHelpDOTcom for 8 months now. I've met alot of great people. I've learned alot, about RC planes and RC heli's.

I've joined up with other RC "help" forums in the past. Some of them I left because the owner shut them down. Some of them I left because I felt that I wasn't getting the help that I was looking for. Some of them I left because the members were just didn't seem to want to help the "new guy".....me.

RCHelpDOTcom has provided NON-STOP help, counsel, suggestions, encouragement, and tons of laughs. This forum, RCHelpDOTcom, is the place to be for RC help and it doesn't matter if you are an experience RC'er or a rookie RC'er.

Tony is the owner of this forum and he surely knows his RC stuff. He's also an awesome guy that will just sit and "chew the fat" with ya, if that's what you want. Lee, one of the two Mod's on this site, is also an experienced RC'er. Very knowledgeable and he's quick to give helpful advice. Gaba, who I've only had the pleasure of talking with a few times, is also an experienced RC'er. He is just as quick to give helpful and useful advice. Honestly, there are many other experienced RC'ers on this forum (that list is awesomely long).

To keep my story short...RCH is the place to be for RC help. Thank you to everyone that has helped me along my "RC" path and I hope to be able to help someone when they need help, as my experience grows.

Thanks RCH!!!
Hey Derek, looks like that wiff of gas you got out hunting deer has turned your brain to mush:) LOL

Lee

I wish we could all meet up somewhere for an RCH Flying day. Well i guess i'll have to hurry up and get my Windows machine just for phoenix. :D
Glad to help where i can. Its nice to come here and relax. We are having some difficulties here at the moment causing a lot of stress, so reading cool posts like this and helping where i can, relieves it a bit and takes my mind off the real world. :)

BOKI

mountain dewdude76; Derek & everyone Thanks for helping me on the site Dave! See everyone on Phoenix!

Derek

I surely don't know as much as many other guys here, but I'm always happy to help where i can :D

BOKI

Derek ; You fly with me & I'll keep you laughing! Still can't get sound to work on voice chat on Phoenix ! People can hear me but I can't hear them! talk to you later! Dave Thanks !

wolfman76

well my knowledge is limited in what i know but i am always glad to help when i can... when i started in rcing i did not have anyone around that could help me so i pretty much had to learn by trial and error and it has always been an adventure!!!

Westy

LEGEND
Derek ; You fly with me & I'll keep you laughing! Still can't get sound to work on voice chat on Phoenix ! People can hear me but I can't hear them! talk to you later! Dave Thanks !

turn up your hearing aid LMAO - Tongue in cheek! haha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Thanks for this, I appreciate y'all very much also..

Best part is we all learn together here! And help each other out !!! Love it here ! ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

murankar

Staff member
My story is much the same as you all. I saw the dx6i setup along with the one hour exi build. Thanks to these guys I got from 120sr to Protos mini in just over a year.

Oh and I agree with the hunting gas getting to your head. :lmao:

BOKI

Westy; When I owe someone money & they ask for it I say I can't hear you! Ha, Ha,!!!! Dave

This is a great place to learn rc stuff from a lot of really nice people especially appreciated from a total noobie.
Thanks guys
John

Top Bottom