Spartan 760 ?

treff

Wonder what folk think of spartan ds760 gyro picked one up at the right price. Any thoughts would be appreciated Looks like no one as heard of this. Oh well
onwards and upwards Cheers

Last edited:

treff

Thanks muranker. After doing some research I found that this gyro cost £140 when new. They are not made anymore it was the model before the spartan quark so made by a good
company. Yes the price is good while I save for a FBL unit and head. Money very tight at the moment my Daughter gets married in 3 weeks and it costing, well just costing LOL
Thanks for time to reply. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
If you want to go fbl for almost the same price or cheaper get a tarot zyx. They are not to bad and they work alright.

Lee

You can get the zyx unit with 450 head for about $75. I got the unit and the head for my 500 for $90.

treff

Thanks Lee. Thats my next move. Just finished new build and got it set up really well. HK 450gt pro2 again I'm afraid.
I have changed the tail for align, main gear and pinion are also Align. It sounds really great and flight times have shot up to 7 minutes plus but
I always stop flying at five and a half minutes. Steady as a rock in the hover, steady that is until my thumbs get
in the way LOL. Hope things are going well with you and yours in Spain. Cheers. Forgot to ask.............where can you get the two?..........Hongkong or
is the HK one the same?

murankar

Staff member
HK has a warehouse in hong Kong. More than likely it will come from there.

Tarot also has their own website. You can look there also. I will say this about tarot, as my experience is limited. I changed my tail output shaft to theirs and I never had an issue after that. They make some good stuff and if you can't front the money for align it would be my next recommendation.

Tarot's quality is higher than most clone t-rex kits, but it still is not align.

danhampson

I've got a spartan quark that I use on a 450 se v2 clone and it was great it was to replace some clone rubbish it held the tail rock solid and it was really easy to setup.

Top Bottom